Monday, February 18, 2013

About Me


Welcome to my blog!

My name is Amy Ferullo. I am 21 years old, and a junior in college. I attend the University of Rhode Island as a Textile, Merchandising and Design major. 
Fashion has always been something that has interested me since I was a child. Keeping up with the latest trends and shopping are a few of my favorite activities. Rachel Zoe, Lauren Conrad, and Olivia Palermo are a few of my favorite fashion icons, who have helped shape my personal style. 
This blog is now giving me the opportunity to express my style and fashion tips with everyone on the internet. My blog has been created as an assignment for an online writing class, however I am happy to get involved with blogging about something that I love. My goal is to show you quick and easy outfits to wear to class or a night out. This spring and summer the trends are endless, so be sure to keep up with the latest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment